Friday, August 13, 2010

Beat Lawro Retirement

I thought they had been ended like a fair bit of the BBC's football blogs, but Lawro's useless predictions are back

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that it is too laboursome to post them every week, as much as I love to prove him wrong, it was hard work typing it all out, and I don't have the time anymore - and this week I found myself hoping it had finished - a sure sign it was time to stop

I will still follow them and attempt to beat him, but no more weekly blogs

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete