Monday, May 18, 2009

I Call Shenanigans

Manchester United v Arsenal 0-0
Bolton v Hull 1-1
Everton v West Ham 3-1
Middlesboro v Villa 1-1
Newcastle v Fulham 0-1
Stoke v Wigan 2-0
Tottenham v Man City 2-1
West Brom v Liverpool 0-2
Chelsea v Blackburn 2-0
Portsmouth v Sunderland 3-1

Lawro got seven right, with four perfect scores
Tarquin got seven right, but only one perfect score

What?? That flukey bastard, although I should've been smarter with Liverpool and gone for 0-4, because I'm always one goal out

So I'm still better at predicting results, but he's clearly got the edge on predicting scorelines, admittedly all this week's perfects were very predictable and I only went for some of mine because they were different to his - that was a mistake

........Played Correct Perfect Points
Lawro ---69 -----40------14------ 68
Tarquin --69 ----46 -----8 ------62
Dan1979 -10-----5-------0-------5

Still, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting more right over the course of the season (or 8 weeks as you call it) - which is better for betting tips

No comments:

Post a Comment